Activities on the Farm:
- Watch the wildlife. Go birding. Deer inhabit the property year round.
- Hike the rolling, criss-crossing trails.
- Bring your moutainbikes, or horses for all-day rides.
- When there’s snow, cross-country skiing doesn’t get much better. Let the kids sled the hills.
- The kids can experience what it was like when Abe Lincoln was young. You can try the old-time outdoor bathtub. Easily filled with hot water from the outdoor shower.
- Less than half a mile from the Ohio Rails to Trails Bike Path
- Private horseback riding excursions on the farm are available from the neighbors: Royal Creek Farm Horseback Riding, Lessons, Excursions
- Cross-country skiing
- Heated Outdoor Hot Tub overlooking water
Attractions off the Farm:
- Large antique markets within 15 minutes
- Yellow Springs, Ohio (Restaurants, parks)
- Air Force Museum
- Clifton Mill
- Frank Lloyd Wright’s Westcott House, Springfield