You enter from the parking pad through the screened porch and onto the main floor. It’s as originally designed, exposed timbers, wood floor, muntin windows, and functional fireplace. (See photos below)
Craftsmen carefully disassembled the original cabin in 1989 then rebuilt on a hilltop just yards away from its original setting. The cabin was set on a modern walk-out basement foundation, with modern electricity, plumbing, heating and cooling installed to code.
The first floor has a fireplace focal point sitting area, a compact new kitchen, and a queen size pull out sofa-bed and half-bath. Upstairs is a queen bed suite. Downstairs twin beds with remodeled full bath and laundry area.
You’ll have a complete kitchen capable of gourmet meals, plus a charcoal grill outside.The full kitchen has space efficient appliances, but should have everything you may need if you care to do any cooking or food prep. Food markets within minutes.
- Outdoor hot tub
- Satellite TV
- Half-bath on main floor
- Full-bath (recently remodeled) on lower walk-out level
- Washer, dryer, laundry sink accessible from both inside and lower outdoor entry
- Full kitchen stocked with new appliances and most any kitchenware for the gourmet chef
- Outdoor charcoal Weber grill, complete with “come-and-get-it” dinner bell
- Outdoor hot and cold shower
- Concrete parking pad for multiple cars
- Children’s outdoor play-set
- Several miles of interconnected groomed and rolling woodland trails
- Stocked pond, catch and release
- Air conditioning & central heat
- Outdoor Heated Hot Tub