Enter from the parking pad through the screened porch and onto the main floor and go back in time – exposed timbers, wood floor, vintage furnishings, and wood-burning fireplace. We supply all the firewood you will need during your stay (see photos below).
Craftsmen carefully dismantled the original cabin in 1989, then rebuilt it on a poured concrete basement on a hilltop 100 yards away from its original setting. Today it boasts a rustic vibe with modern electricity, plumbing, and central heating and cooling.
The first floor has a fireplace focal point sitting area, a compact kitchen, a queen size sleeper sofa, and half-bath. A queen bed is located in the loft suite upstairs. In the cellar bedroom, two twin beds can be made up into a king bed upon request, and there is a full bath and guest laundry.
The kitchen has everything you need to prepare gourmet meals or heat up a pizza, plus a charcoal grill outside. Food markets are within a short, seven minute drive
- Outdoor hot tub
- Satellite TV on all three floors
- Half-bath on main floor
- Full-bath on lower level (the Cellar)
- Guest laundry W/D in the Cellar
- Full kitchen including stove, dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, coffeemaker, coffee grinder, blender, and most every kitchen utensil one might need.
- Outdoor charcoal Weber grill, charcoal and lighter fluid
- Outdoor hot shower on the patio
- Shampoo and wash gear for canine companions
- Concrete parking pad for multiple cars
- Children’s outdoor play-set
- Open, wooded areas for hiking
- Stocked pond, catch and release
- Air conditioning & central heat
- Outdoor Heated Hot Tub
Invalid Displayed Gallery